Upcoming Events, Scheduled Closings, & Current Promotions
Market Index CD
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield - initial. The initial interest rate and APY may change at any time during the CD term based on changes to the Market Index. The certificate has a floor rate of 1.00%. Minimum investment of $500 and maximum of $500,000. Federally insured by NCUA. The certificate is insured for up to $250,000. Funds withdrawn from an existing certificate of deposit are ineligible for the Market Index CD. After you open the account, you may NOT withdraw the accrued dividends from the certificate (without incurring the full early withdrawal penalty) until the maturity date. Penalties may reduce earnings. A penalty, equal to 730 days of dividends, is imposed if certificate funds, including accrued dividends, are withdrawn before the maturity date. The penalty is a forfeiture of earned and scheduled dividends, based on the rate for the Market Index certificate existing when the certificate is withdrawn. If dividends are insufficient to cover the early withdrawal penalty, the remaining portion shall be deducted from the principal. Member qualifications apply. Available to individual members, business accounts, and trust accounts.
Fall College Prep Guide
Fall semester is now in full swing for most students! This guide can help prep you or your college student on managing finances and budgets, credit, school scholarship opportunities and much more!
Mortgage Service Transfer
- The servicing responsibility for your loan will transfer from Pivot Lending Group to Dovenmuehle Mortgage, Inc., effective June 30, 2023. Please note, your ACH (automated) payments will be canceled as of this date.
- NOTICE: All payments through June 30 must be made to Pivot Lending. Effective July 1, submit all payments to Dovenmuehle Mortgage. Please submit your July payment via the new online portal or postal mail.
- We're here to answer your questions - please visit our FAQ page or contact us at (719) 482-7600 or toll-free at (800) 555-6665.
Mortgage payment instructions beginning July 1, 2023: Online portal: aventa.com/mortgages, postal mail: Aventa Credit Union, PO Box 660592, Dallas, TX 75266-0592, automated (ACH) payments, or by phone: 1-866-891-0136
Discontinuing Audio Account Access starting September 1st
As your financial institution, it is our continued responsibility to find a balance between recognizing the needs of our members and embracing evolving technologies. Effective September 1, 2023, we will discontinue our automated telephone account service - Audio Account Access (aka Easy Access) system. Please note- that you can access account information 24/7 via Aventa's Online and Mobile Banking apps.
Aventa Credit Union branches will be closed for the following Holidays.
|Martin Luther King Jr Day||16-Jan|
|Indigenous Peoples’ Day/Columbus Day||9-Oct|
|Veterans Day||10 & 11-Nov|
|New Year’s Day||1-Jan|
- *APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval. Rates, terms and conditions depend on credit qualifications. The lowest rate offered will be 2.99% APR on qualifying loans. This offer is for new loans only. Offer not available on existing Aventa loans. This offer can also be applied to qualifying loans brought over from another financial institution. This offer applies to signature loans and auto loans only. Credit cards, line of credits, RV and mortgages are not eligible for rate discount. Loans not qualified for rate discount can qualify as the first loan and subsequent loans will receive the rate discount (if qualified). Special offer ends August 31, 2022. Federally insured by NCUA. Must be a member or qualify for membership to receive loan.
- Federally insured by NCUA.