Your Checking Account featuring VISA® Debit Card
Your checking account with Visa® Debit Card offers the purchasing power at millions of locations. Maintain easy access to your checking account and make purchases in-person or online.
Your Checking Account
Modern Digital Banking at Your Fingertips
- Online Banking & Mobile App (Android, iPhone)
- Remote Check Deposits
- Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
Aventa Credit Union is dedicated to protecting your security and account information. We’re constantly looking to improve our digital offerings!
When you Opt-In, you’re covered when you overdraft your Checking Account using your Aventa Debit Card. Review our overdraft coverage options and Opt-In for protection! This service is offered at our discretion to cover overdrafts up to a set limit for a fee,* as outlined in our overdraft coverage options. Federally Insured by NCUA and Membership Qualifications Apply.
Overdraft Protection Options
Opt-In*1 is attached to your checking account and covers you when you inadvertently overdraft your account at an ATM or when making a debit card purchase. This service is offered at our discretion to cover overdrafts up to a set limit for a fee,* as outlined in our overdraft coverage options.
To receive Opt-In coverage, you must complete the OPT-IN OVERDRAFT CONSENT FORM.
Should you inadvertently overdraw your account, we have the discretion to cover your overdrafts for checks or Automated Clearing House (ACH) transactions (including automatic bill payments).*2
Overdraft Line of Credit
With an Overdraft Line of Credit*3 your checking account is covered up to the approved line of credit with available limits up to $1,000. It protects you from overdrafts and from having transactions denied for non-sufficient funds. There are no per-item overdraft fees and rates vary and are subject to credit approval.
Personal Line of Credit
A Personal Line of Credit*4 protects you from overdrafts and from having transactions denied for non-sufficient funds. Plus, it’s also an easy and convenient line of credit when you need quick access to cash with available limits up to $7,500. There are no per-item overdraft fees and rates vary and are subject to credit approval.
Use the funds in your savings account to automatically move money from savings to checking to pay for overdrafts as long as funds are available. Transfer fees apply, please see Cost Recovery Schedule. Transfers are limited to six transfers per month (when done electronically).
Calculate your Savings Goals
Thinking about what it will take to reach your savings goals? We’ve given you a tool to help you plan, our Savings Goal Calculator wil help you track and plan for your future.
- A fee will be assessed for each overdraft and is subject to restrictions. See Aventa Cost Recovery Schedule. Covers Point-of-Sale (POS) debit card (Visa® Debit Card) transactions and ATM withdrawals. You must be at least 18 years of age and a member for a minimum of 90 days for this service to be extended. Please see Account Agreement and Disclosures for additional information.
- A fee will be assessed for each overdraft (see Cost Recovery Schedule) and is subject to limitations.
- Overdraft Line of Credit is a credit product and subject to credit approval. Rates based on creditworthiness. Transfers are made in increments of $100.00.
- Personal line of credit transfers are made in increments of $100.00. An overdraft line of credit is subject to credit approval and there is no fee per transfer. Transfers are made in increments of $100.00.