The Dublin Branch Drive Up ATM is currently unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Aventa Credit Union is dedicated to protecting your security and account information. We have installed security and intrusion software and firewalls to protect our members’ information. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Website and Online Banking Security–We have taken many precautions to ensure your personal banking information is secure when you bank online including, but not limited to:
- Encryption – Our website homepage is protected using Digicert security. This security measure is in place so that you can be sure that our website is authentic and protected.
- Usernames and Passwords – Online Banking requires strong usernames and passwords to protect your account. We recommend you choose passwords that would be difficult for others to guess.
- Multifactor Authentication – Online Banking uses an extra layer of security that asks you to validate yourself by using a username, password and challenge questions. Our system also verifies the device you are logging in with to ensure your identity.
- Secure Email – All email you send to Aventa from the website or from within Online Banking is sent securely to protect your sensitive personal information. If you send us a question from within Online Banking, our Member Service Representatives will respond securely within the "Information" section of Online Banking. For added security, our Member Service Representatives do not send personal information via non-secure email.
- Phishing and Scams – Our security team has systems in place that allow us to monitor suspicious activity.
- What is Phishing? Banks and credit unions are sometimes targeted for phishing scams through email, phone calls and text messages. Phish emails request the email recipient to link to a phony website and submit personal account information. Phish phone calls and text messages ask someone to give out their personal account information over the phone. We will never ask for personal account information via email or phone.