As you visit our branches over the next few weeks, you may see us in the midst of refreshing our lobbies. We will continue to offer great service to our membership as we make some improvements!
You can conveniently access your Aventa Credit Union accounts in a variety of ways:
- Branches - Aventa has branches in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Center, Crestone and Saguache.
- CUe-Branch - Aventa’s Online Banking system. It is the free, convenient, and secure way of accessing your Aventa accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Mobile Banking - Access your Aventa accounts on the go using smartphone or tablet.
- CO-OP Shared Branch NetworkSM - Shared branching is a national network of credit unions who have opened their doors to members. With over 5,300 branches in all 50 states, there is bound to be a branch close by. With shared branching you can walk into any of these branches and do transactions like withdrawals, deposits and transfers - just like you were at Aventa.*
- CO-OP ATM NetworkSM - There are nearly 30,000 ATMs for you to access your money surcharge-free! Many ATMs even take deposits!
*Up to three free transactions per month. A $2.00 per transaction fee applies thereafter. See Cost Recovery Schedule for details. Other restrictions and limitations may apply