Our branch lobbies in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, Center, and Crestone are OPEN! To learn more about how we can serve you, please click here.
Skip the Trip! Start using Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
Now you can deposit checks from wherever you are. Aventa’s mobile app allows you to deposit checks with your mobile device by taking a picture of your endorsed check!
*Make sure that the latest version of the Aventa app has been installed on your device
Easy to Use - Follow our Step-by-Step Walkthrough
- Open the Aventa CREDIT UNION Mobile App and Sign In (*Use the latest version of the Aventa app)
- Under Services, Select "Deposit a Check"
- Acknowledge and Accept Disclosures and Agreement
- Choose your Account and Enter the Deposit Amount
- Take a Photo of the Front of your Check (make sure you allow the app access to your camera)
- On the Back of your Check Write "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY" and Endorse your Check
- Then Take a Photo of the Back of your Check
- Select Prepare Deposit
- Receive Confirmation of your Deposit, You should see: "The deposit has been submitted successfully"
- Deposits received by 3:00 pm MST on a business day, will generally be available the next business day.
- Deposits received after 3:00 pm MST on a business day, or on a weekend or holiday, will generally be available within two business days.
- Your Online HomeBanking page will show the deposit when approved.