I-Branch Online Banking
I-Branch is Aventa’s Online Banking system. It is a free, convenient, and secure, way of accessing your Aventa accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Features of Aventa’s I-Branch Online Banking include:
- Account Dashboard – get an overview of your accounts, view account activity, upcoming transfers, alerts, messages
- Linked Accounts – includes the ability to transfer funds between Aventa accounts and accounts at other Financial Institutions.
- Alerts –set-up Alerts on your account to easily monitor account activity.
- MoneyDesktop a free customizable budgeting tool. It also includes the ability to import data from other financial institutions to give you a complete financial picture. For MoneyDesktop FAQs click here.
- View E-Statements – receive your monthly statements online for free.
- I-Pay – Aventa’s electronic bill pay service which enables you to pay bills from anywhere using a computer.
To register for I-Branch simply click the Register Now link below, you will be prompted through a self registration process.
Frequently Asked Online Banking Questions
Aventa’s Mobile Banking is a convenient, secure, fast and free way to manage your finances. Whether you’re waiting in line, shopping or traveling Mobile Banking gives you added control over your finances and features:
- Account Balances
- Account History
- Funds Transfer
- Bill Pay
- Aventa Branch and ATM Location Locator
To use the Aventa Mobile Banking App you'll need a supported mobile device, and to log-on to your account you will use your Online Banking User ID and Password.
Simply download the mobile app by visiting the Apple App Store® for iPhones® or GooglePlay for Android® phones. For other devices visit m.aventa.com.