Member Relief Efforts
We Are Here When You Need Us In The Way That You Need Us
As we continue to serve our membership during these challenging times, Aventa is here to help our members and provide financial relief. Starting March 25, 2020 - May 31, 2020 the following relief efforts have been put into place to support our members impacted by COVID-19.
TEMPORARY Fee Suspensions and Waivers (ends on May 31, 2020)
- Early CD withdrawal penalties
- Late Payment fees for Personal, Auto and Mortgage loans
- Transfer Fee ($2 overdraft fee)
- Loan Extension Fee
- SWBC Fees (Make a Payment)
Loan Programs and Assistance (available until May 31, 2020)
- Auto and Personal Loans - 90 days until first payment (interest will still continue to accrue and only good on new money loans, no refinances)
- Personal Loan Promotion - 90 days until first payment, up to $5000 for 60 months @ 4.99% APR* (only good on new money loans, no refinances, interest will still continue to accrue)
Payment Deferrals Personal, Auto and Mortgage Loans (available until May 31, 2020)
Aventa will offer up to two months of payment deferrals with no fees on existing personal, auto and mortgage loans (interest will still continue to accrue) for those affected by COVID-19
Automatic Payment Deferral Credit Cards
Aventa Visa credit card holders carrying a balance will receive a one-month deferment for the June payment. A message will displayed on the May bill. Members do not have to request the deferment, it will occur automatically. Members can still make a June payment if they choose.
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval. Rate, terms, and conditions depend on qualifications. The maximum loan amount is $5,000 with a maximum term of 5 years. This offer is available for new loans only. Offer available for limited time only. For a Personal Loan of $5,000 with a term of 60 months with a 4.99% APR, the estimated monthly payment will be $94.85. Interest will still continue to accrue. Must be a member or qualify for membership to receive loan.