We take pride in helping you reach your goals, no matter where you are in your journey.
Aventa Credit Union has its own Wealth Manager, Rebecca Bayless. She is a representative of LPL Financial, the nation’s largest organization of independent financial advisors.*
Whether you are interested in IRAs, Mutual Funds, Annuities, or Stocks, Rebecca can help you make the right investments for your future. She can explain the pros and cons of each option and offer guidance for your investments. Some of the products and services that are available through our partnership are:
Speak with an Expert
Rebecca Bayless began working at LPL Financial in 2006. She has experience as a consultant on 401(k) plans and previously worked as a Supervisor of both Retail Investment and Qualified Retirement Plan Service Centers. She holds a Master’s Degree in Organizational Management and has over 18 years experience in the industry. Rebecca is a registered advisor in Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Missouri, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming.
Let's build your wealth.
Explore all articles for financial tips, best practices, and investment resources
Important Links and Disclosures
- TruStage Auto Insurance Program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency LLC. and issues by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. The coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union.
- *As reported by Financial Planning magazine June 1996-2016, based on total revenue.
- Securities and advisory services offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC. Insurance products offered through LPL Financial or its licensed affiliates. Wealth Management Services at Aventa Credit Union is not affiliated with LPL Financial. The LPL Financial Registered Representatives associated with this site may only discuss and/or transact securities business with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, MO, RI, SC, SD, TX, WY
- Aventa Credit Union provides referrals to financial professionals of LPL Financial LLC (“LPL”) pursuant to an agreement that allows LPL to pay Aventa Credit Union for these referrals. This creates an incentive for Aventa Credit Union to make these referrals, resulting in a conflict of interest. Aventa Credit Union is not a current client of LPL for brokerage or advisory services. Please visit https://www.lpl.com/disclosures/is-lpl-relationship-disclosure.html for more detailed information.
- Not NCUA Insured. No Credit Union Guarantee. May Lose Value.